- 2003 Mission began as a mobile PC service by Abraham Hanes, and to a lesser extent, brother Jesse Hanes. Serving members of the community, local businesses, city services, Sutter Creek, Ione, and Jackson PD, Ione FD, and many of our local Doctors and Veterinary Clinics.
- 2005 Store opened. Thanks to all of our customers the business continued to grow.
- 2008 Purchased local Satellite company Motherlode Electronics, and began offering Dish, DirecTv, and Hughesnet.
- 2016 The business, and owner Abraham, had grown to a point that we wanted to seperate our business IT and residential services – streamlining them. Abraham moved his office to El Dorado Hills, and brother Jesse Hanes, with long time friend, Ron Byrd, took over the residential store in Jackson.
With our focus entirely on our store, and our community we invite you to come in and talk to us. We’re happy to help with any questions you may have.
The Mission difference…
- We won’t get it right all of the time, but we will work to make it right 100% of the time
- Honest, friendly communication, no “geek-speak”
- Professional, experienced, certified technicians and installers
- Strive to build lasting relationships with our customers
- Locally owned and operated